Your mobile and online conveyancer
Principal / Director Christine Jackson has been working in the area of buying & selling property and conveyancing for more than 25 years.
I provide a professional and friendly service to clients, speaking to you in terms that you are able to understand and demystifying the conveyancing process for you - I do not use legal ‘jargon’ to confuse you.
Buying or selling a home or a property?
- The Law has changed and You Now Have A Choice!! I specialise in Conveyancing and my 4 years of legal studies were in the area of Conveyancing Law and Practice, I do not work in all aspects of general law as solicitors do.
- Mobile service – we can come to you through Marlborough and Tasman, with an online service also available nationwide.
- I speak to you using terms you will understand, and don’t fill you up with confusing ‘legal jargon’.
- Low Fee – my professional fee is lower than what you would normally pay.
- Conveyancing is the legal process of transferring the legal title to property from one owner to another, including the necessary preparation of all documentation to make that change.
What's Conveyancing for?
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
Christine Monk, Licensed Conveyancer
Adv.Dip.Convey, Macquarie University, Sydney
Licensed by virtue of the Lawyers & Conveyancers Act 2006
Member of the NZ Society of Conveyancers
What my clients said
David and Robyn Cliff – Ashley.
Just a few words to let you know that I was completely happy with your services for the settlements you conducted on my behalf on the sale of my property and the purchase of two others. Your prompt and professional attention to detail was very much appreciated.
Glenise Lindsay – Shirley.
Lisa Newick – Rangiora.
Benefits of using a Licensed Conveyancer
My professional fee is lower than what you would normally pay.
I have had twenty-five years experience working in the area of property and law giving advice to clients on a wide variety of scenarios and situations that may come up during the course of the conveyancing process.
I have the appropriate qualifications, training and experience to manage conveyancing transactions, from taking initial instructions, through confirmation and on to settlement and including preparation and registration of electronic documents on title.
I am accessible to all clients as I have after hours appointments available and provide a mobile service so I can attend clients homes at a time convenient to them.
I specialise in Conveyancing and my 4 years of legal studies were in the area of Conveyancing Law and Practice, I do not work in all aspects of general law as solicitors do
I meet with and report back to clients, and complete all the legal work myself. You can be confident the work on your matter is being completed by a qualified legal practitioner.